1) Save time at check in
2) Socially distance from guests during the screening process
3) Avoid asking your guests awkward questions like "have you had diarrhea in the last 7 days?"
4) Consistent questioning every time
5) Decision tree designed by an emergency department physician.
6) Less invasive than a thermal scan thermometer
7) Guests more likely to answer awkward questions honestly compared to face to face.
8) Translates easily
9) Three possible screening results based on real life situations: clear to proceed; unable to accommodate; or more information needed
10) Custom options available
Just send your guests to this link: www.CheckMee.In and they'll automatically begin the screening process. A generic waiver is included, as is a small ad promoting the SanSee Shield. Check with your legal team to determine the adequacy of the waiver.